Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OMG! WTF? FML!

Day 3 - 709 kCal - Fit Test and Ploy Cardio Circut

Well, I'm not sure why it took until now, but I understand why people become overweight and out of shape.  

IT'S EASIER!

I'm back on the wagon and am seriously contemplating falling off as I pretty much hate myself right now. I hate myself for deciding to have another turn at insanity...and I hate myself for allowing myself to fall into the current state that I am in.  

265 pounds!

I can't believe that I weigh 265lbs. But truthfully, I can. I haven't seriously worked out in almost a year, I have an out-of-control addiction to Mountain Dew and I tend to over do-it on portion sizes when it comes to dinner. Put it all together and what do you have...a man that weighs 265lbs. UGH!

All of that aside, I gave myself the gift of a crash course...I had wanted to start Insanity on Monday, but didn't have the videos...wanted to start Tuesday, but by the time the day was done, I had no motivation...so I started today. Did both the Fit Test and Plyo Cardio Circuit back-to-back...this was a bad idea!

By the time I got to the circuit I was completely dead. I had forgotten how much these workouts take and did not fuel my body well. I am back to square one with this whole thing too. I struggled to get through the warm-up, which meant that I wasn't getting through the two circuits. I pushed through the first one, breaking at the end of every single exercise. When the second circuit started with basketball jumps, I knew I was done. So I fast forwarded to the stationary punches segment and finished as hard as I could.






HOLY HELL!

How did I let this happen?

I have a lot of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment