Saturday, May 26, 2012

I must be getting old...

Day 4 - 674 kCal - Power Cardio & Resistance
Day 5 - 1183 kCal - Pure Cardio and Cardio Recovery
Day 6 - 833 kCal - Plyo Cardio Circuit

...because my body just does not recover like it used to. I am still reeling from the DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) and it doesn't appear to be going away any time soon.

Not only that...I am hungry ALL OF THE TIME and suffering from a constant caffeine withdrawal headache. Needless to say, I am HATING life right now and all I want to do is sleep.

But I am pushing through, trying to maximize my efforts for the largest possible gain/loss.

On a side note, I really think the producers really messed up by not having Tonya flanking Shaun T for all of the filming. She is a beast and is pretty easy on the eyes too!

That is all. Happy rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment