off of the wagon a little bit.
I've been trying to push myself harder each day, but I just can't get over the mental block that is Cardio Recovery. I'm not sure why, but I have never liked that workout. Not to mention my legs feel like I have cement shoes...heavy, lethargic and unresponsive. So I didn't do the recovery workout this week.
On to Friday--Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. I was all ready to go, then during the first round of warm-up Heisman's, I strained my calf. Actually, I re-strained it. I aggravated it a few weeks ago, but it didn't seem to bother me too much. But yesterday, I couldn't walk without a limp, let alone do anything on my toes...which meant no work out.
I thought to myself, "Self. You should wait until tomorrow morning." So that is what I did. But my calf still hurt. So I am planning on doing it tonight. Then doing Cardio Circuit tomorrow. Then starting my recovery week on Monday. Whew hoo...half way done!
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment